Dr. David Muguku
Dr. David Muguku, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist with over 15 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Howard University School of Medicine in 2005 and completed his residency in Family Medicine and Community Health in 2008 at Howard University Hospital.
Dr Muguku is devoted in providing comprehensive health care for people of all ages. He helps patients prevent, understand, and manage various illnesses.
He has a passion in lifestyle diseases like Diabetes, Hypertension as well as mental health and preventive medicine.
Dr. Josiah Ruturi
Dr Ruturi is a part-time faculty, Lecturer, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi (AKUH) and Admitting Staff Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery at:
– The Nairobi Hospital
– The Mater Hospital
– Gertrude’s Garden Children’s Hospital.
– M.P. Shah Hospital
– Upper Hill Medical Centre
– The Aga Khan Hospital, Mombasa
– Nairobi South Hospital
– The Aga Khan University Hospital Nairobi
– Coptic Hospital
Dr. Evaline Jumwa Baya
Dr. Evaline Jumwa Baya: Medical board certified and recognized Paediatrician with vast experience in pediatrics and child health. Qualified undergraduate in 2008 from Moi University School of Medicine and postgraduate specialization 2015 from University of Nairobi. She is passionate about the global well being of children, in both curative and preventive services. She is knowledgeable , personable ,accommodating ,ready to listen , really cares about children and a fellow parent.
Dr. P. Gitobu Mburugu
MBChB, MMed (Surgery), FRCS (Urol), FEBU, FCS, DLS (Strasbourg)
Dr. Mburugu is a consultant urological surgeon. He trained in general surgery both locally and in the UK.
He has admitting privileges in most major hospitals in Nairobi and works with many health insurance companies.
His professional interests include:
- Surgical and medical treatment of diseases of the prostate gland, both benign and cancer
- Laser treatment of kidney stones
- Treatment of urinary blockages
- Treatment of kidney, bladder, penis, adrenal and testicular cancers
- Treatment of male infertility, erection and other sexual difficulties and conditions
- Treatment of injuries of the genitourinary system
- Treatment of infections of the genitourinary system
- Minimal access (laparoscopy and endoscopic) surgery of urological conditions
He is a member of the American Urological Association, The Societe Internationale D’Urologie (where he sits at the U-Care Research Council), the Kenya Association of Urological Surgeons (which he chairs), and is a Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in Urology, The European Board of Urology and the College of Surgeons of East, Central and Southern Africa.
Mon (10am – 5pm) Tue (10am – 1pm) Wed(11am – 5pm)
Thu (11am – 5pm) Fri (10am – 5pm) Sat(10am – 1pm)
Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Wound Care
Tuesday/Friday Morning, Wednesday (Afternoon)